[Dailydrool] jeff

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 07:01:02 PDT 2008

Hi Everybody,
We could use a little drool help here.Last night Jeff was sitting in the
chair with me and when he got down he hurt his leg.No yelp,nothing,just
wouldn't put his leg down.I could touch him and he showed no pain.We were
first at the vet this morning.She took ex rays and everything was in place
so shes saying he most likely pulled a muscle.Told me to keep him quiet(YEAH
RIGHT) elevate his leg,put ice packs on and he was given a pain and
anti-inflammatory.Hopefully this all works,I am so looking forward to the
GABR Waddle this weekend.To add insult to injury Trudy has an ear
infection.Have been using the Blue ear treatment for a couple of days and
also one of my cocker spaniels  has an ear infection.And I have a
cold(WHINE<WHINE)
So anyway

snooters and prayers to all

Marty,Mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Mason,Hazel and the 5 cats