[Dailydrool] drinking

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 07:31:02 PDT 2008

Oh Bev! Your post was a perfect example of your talent for storytelling.
Sometimes a story is in the details and requires much more information.
Sometimes a couple sentences are all that is required. I'm thanking my lucky
stars that I wasn't drinking anything while reading The Drool! I would
certainly have spit it all over my laptop!!!
Ellen & Miss Magnolia & Gracie Lou FlatBasset & Oliver & Abigail (ATB)
Unfortunately, I was not so lucky as to not be drinking while reading.
Coffee coming out the nose does not feel well.  I inhaled wrong or something
while reading and coffee came out my nose and mouth.  Maggie was near me and
just lifted her head up to see what was disturbing her slumber and then
layed her head back down and started snoring again.

Still 20 drools behind
DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie, Oliver and Cooper