[Dailydrool] Taco WOOFS

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Sep 7 07:44:38 PDT 2008

Enough with all the houndies going to the bridge. I'm WOOFING while I'm on
the right side of the grass. I'M BACK! At my vacation slaves' for my annual
visit. When I was about 12 the vacation she slave started to hug me when I
left and sniffle over whether I'd be able to come back again next
year.....ditto at 13. By the time I was 14 she was clutching me so hard I
just had to promise to come back....and...Ta Dah......I'M HERE. From now
till the 28th. When I will turn FIFTEEN. Me and my dearest brother, Uncle
Chili....

Now then, I have had a good life. For those who don't know me..... I am a
Chdawg. Going to dawG shows got me a chance to travel and get pets. Uncle
Chili and I got to be
the oldest two hounds in the pawrade of veterans the last time Nationals
were held in Gettysburgh. I also have a fistful of Closest to the Ground
medals...even if some are second place to feyfey! I was feyfey's stunt
double....when she went to the bridge my very own breederslave confused me
and sent in a picture of ME! When Cakie had her puppies, I kept her space
and travelled to Niagara Falls. (I was a little worried about that Rainbow
Bridge in Niagara Falls....didn't get too close.) the Ramble and out to
Mishgun. PET THE TACO!
This past spring I got a ride in the BoardWaddle as a 10 times waddler! I
can't see much, can't hear much...but my nose is excellent, I love my bowl
and am still wagging. Okay, they sometimes have to pick up my butt on
linoleum. Traction is tough....but I can still climb up and rub my face on
Rich when he sits on the couch.

My breederslaves adore me and will be having a nice celebration of me being
15.......and I love having a second set of slaves......dawnslave loves me
enough to have met my sharonslave a nickzillion miles away in a tropical
storm to get me, yesterday...and I love richslave. Goodthing the
hankandsharonslaves let me go.
Cause I do love a vacation. The breederslaves didn't quite trust Auntie
Sandy Gaston who offered me a vacation in Seattle.....thought it might be
permanent....

My WOOF is ancient, now...but I am very much looking forward to my
fortnight, plus a few at the shore. I plan on appearing at the Tri-State
picnic on the 20th, so come, buy some basset crap and PET THE TACO. I'll be
the one snoozing behind the basset crap table...unless you'd like to offer
me a cookie.

I am a very lucky houndie. Two nice human families that love me. An extended
four footed one. Got shown, still go to rescue events. I much pawfer
celebrating my decade and a half while I am here...instead of when the day
comes for me to go WOOF at feyfey.

Cakie might have a little trouble getting to her keyboard. I likes to WOOF,
even if it comes out kind of quiet these days....and I give dictation very
well. WOOF. This is what is supposed to happen to us houndies....long happy
life of being adored and training the slaves....anybody notice I have TWO
sets of slaves trained? My real slaves and my vacation slaves? That last
week I got my breederslaves to fetch home the leftovers from the dawG show
they took a couple of the young hounds to? Fawget white box that day. I have
them trained to bring home aluminum trays.......WOOF.

Taco WOOF Bell
....psychic woofing Uncle Chili!