[Dailydrool] Taco woofs

Sharon Scully bassetsrkewl at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 07:14:36 PDT 2008

WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!
I am home from my vacation. Dawn & Rich & Cakie(Nudgie was on his own vacation) brought me home to celebrate my 15th birfday! We had lots of Jamboree family dawgs and friends from all over came to woof me a happy birfday. I am so honored that sooo many people love this old houndie. Not only did my vacation slaves give me a howlin' good vacation, but they gave me a huge bag of my favorite cookies. The ones that wake me up from a sound sleep when they're opened! They brought the slaves a kewl framed photo of moi that says, "What part of woof do you not understand?" on it. How appawpriate!
Aunties Pat & Carol drove a nickzillion miles wif Bailey, Samson & Nudgie to see me. They came before the pawty started to help the slaves set up. The sheslave had Auntie Carol run up and down a big flight of stairs carrying stuffs forever, even when what she was sent for wasn't where the slave said it would be! They were great. They brought me some duck tweats and a nice donation to Tri-State in honor of my birfday. I wonder if I'll quack instead of woof after I've eaten them all???
SandyBob came and brought me a whole box of tweats & special cookies & a kewl charm wif "her majesty" printed on it. Is that me??
Auntie Joan & her son John came wif Calloway, Shelby & Hummer. They brought me a beautiful, soft new bed for my old bones to rest on. Royce, their brudder came wif tweats & a donation. He got to stay here for his own vacation.
Dr. Stinky came wif his family & Mootsie Tootsie & Tootsie Roll Pop(from the mastercard ad). I gots good cookies from them & a donation to Tri-State.
Cakie's sister, Jubilee got to come & brought me, you guessed it ...COOKIES!!
Aunty Sandy from Washington sent me a box wif special tweats in it and bootiful, festive kerchiefs. Enough for all the houndies to have one to wear at my pawty. We were a good lookin group if I do woof so myself. And then Auntie Sandy sent me more cookies that she knows I love & she called me too to woof happy birfday to me. I am such a lucky hound.
My great nephew, Chunkypuppy couldn't come to my pawty, but he sent me special blueberry tweats & a kewl card thingy that barks when you open it.
Cookies, cookies, cookies! So many cookies. I am one happy houndie! Petunia is givin' me the look which means, you're gonna share, right?? She's not Cakie's pupcake for nothin'!
I missed my brudder Chili, but he lives a nickzillion miles away & we're too old for those long trips anymore. I was thinkin of him & I know he was thinkin' of me too on our special day.
Lots of humans and lots of hounds and specially lots of Cookies for this old Taco Woof Bell. Thank you all!!
Taco Woof Bell
I hope I didn't forget anyone. forgive me if I did. I'm OLD!!