[Dailydrool] Wyat

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Wed Sep 10 10:58:47 PDT 2008

Dear Steve,
It is very difficult to know exactly when the time is for us to say good by to those that we hold dear in our hearts. By your writing before, and now on Wyat's struggles it is maybe time to release him from the difficulties of everyday life while he still has some tail wagging joy. I know only too well the guilt and pain involved with this as no time is ever really the right time. There is always something that stinks about today. Too soon, too late , good day, bad day. ????
Once a women told me and I've said this before, here on the drool. "A day too soon is better than a day too late" Since our dog friends can not talk in words we must look closely at there lives and ask "If it were me"?  I know whatever your decision it will be made with love, and Wyat  will accept when his time comes that you helped him with unselfish love.

With deep sadness,
Judy