[Dailydrool] North Texas Basset Hound Rescue - The Shuffle

Johnson, Kathryn L kathryn.johnson at ots.treas.gov
Wed Sep 10 11:36:42 PDT 2008

The fundraiser for North Texas Basset Hound Rescue is The Shuffle and it
is just around the corner.  The Shuffle will be held on Saturday,
September 20, 2008 from 8:30 to 1:00 at Chisholm Park (actual street
address is 2200 Norwood) in Hurst, Texas.  We hope that anyone in the
are will come on by and participate in the fun.  We will have Tracking
and Obedience Demos - these are done by Harriet Richman and will make
you think you actually might be able to get your dog to listed to you
(for a minute anyway!) - as well as games and contests.  We will have a
costume contest, Best Hat, Weenie Toss, Longest Ears, Biggest Paws, 10
yard dash and a Howling Contest.  You can also buy Basset stuff from our
store, buy raffle tickets and play musical mats with your dog.  Lunch is
free for all who register - so come on out and join us!

We need everyone to do the NORAIN/HEATSTOMP!

Kathryn L. Johnson
NTBHR Shuffle Coordinator
(972) 277-9611  Work
(469) 233-3579  Cell