[Dailydrool] discrimination

Sue Pearson suepearson at shadowhome.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 00:08:26 PDT 2008

Chippa ATB used to hate Old English Sheepdogs with a vengeance, he would fly
for them given half a chance which meant he usually ended up half throttling
himself at the end of a lead.  One time at a basset funday he even went for
a bearded collie which I suppose was understandable as it was one of the
grey ones and very hairy, he had ignored every basset there.  I always put
it down to something in his past before I got him from basset rescue.

Sue in soggy England
Winnie
John the c at t

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for home users.
SPAMfighter has removed 2642 spam emails to date.