[Dailydrool] kijji

carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 12 05:04:20 PDT 2008

I missed the post about kijji, so not sure what was said :0)
MY experience with kijji is fantastic. I have bought and sold many things and even found an expensive exercise for free in the free section.
I sold my van in 10 mins on kijji. The first caller 10 mins after I posted the ad bought it. I was helping a client that was being harrased online by someone using kijj and they are owned by ebay and they do have a strict policy. You don't keep with the rules. They delete the ad and the person causing the trouble
Just my say
Oh Rex is up to some new tricks. We always left his full bowl of food on top of the bunny cage and when he barked we would always say show us what you want. He will put your arm lightly in his mouth and lead you there. The last 2 days he has taken his bowl off the cage gently and fed himself and Daisy. He also turns on the water cooler and will get a steady stream for him and Daisy. If I ask him to put his toy back in the toy box he will put one in before he takes another out. Where as Daisy just trashes the place and looks at me like "OK thats your job I make the mess now clean it up" I told my husband all I need is a doggie door installed and both Rex and Daisy cane be self sufficient he he he Healing drool to all in need you truly are in my thoughts and prayers.

Carolyn
Slave and I mean slave to
LiL MIss Daisy Halo (slave hence clean up my mess)
Rex aka Lil Foot (I love helping me mom so she can snuggle more)