[Dailydrool] Grand Marshall Thelma Lu's Review Fundraiser for Tri-State Basset Rescue

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Sep 11 22:19:29 PDT 2008

Hmmmmn. I have had an aroo with young Grand Marshall Thelma Lu. She had her
she slave come up with a fundraiser for Tri-State Basset Rescue that costs
nothing and has the pawtential to raise a ton of moolah. Thelma Lu is very
distressed that, in her opinion, folks are throwing away free moolah by not
writing reviews. My she slave has been WOOFED by Pw. Baroness  Taco WOOF
Bell who is too excited by her new title to type at the moment. So sheslave
is typing her fingers off writing reviews of restaurants in and around our
town and places she has been on vacation. At the moment, she is working her
way through Las Vegas....she does love her little Mathis outings and tends
to eat!

You know darn well that your slaves go to restaurants a/k/a white box
stores. They get clothes dry cleaned. They get work done on their houses,
pay for baths for you.....and all of those places can be reviewed! I suggest
searching your town by c*tegory and writing about places they have used,
even once in the last 6 months. They don't have to be really long. Just
accurate! For each new review, Tri-State gets a whole dollar!!

Auntie Sue Mason is kicking everybody's backside! My slave is dawGing her
heels, but she keeps pulling ahead. There is a pwize for first place of a
really nifty vintage Hush Puppy Beach towel! From the boxes donated by my
breederslave's friend! Good stuff will be coming out and this is a start! Do
you just want to hand it to Sue? Come on, make her work for it!!! This is
very easy and can be done while watching TV or listening to music. Always
want to help the houndies but have pockets that are less than stuffed? This
is your chance. Not some single digit  percentage of stuff you buy...real
money. In just a few days, they are up to $485.  Pawthetically, Auntie Sue
and my slave are $190 or so of that. Come on folks, get busy. Signed up?
Write more. What is up with the folks who have signed up but not written
one? You know who you are. Just signed in to snoop? NUFF! Start typing. I
know who you are and may have to puddle on your feet. Not signed up? Please!
Do it. You can be almost anywhere.

It has been a long time since I was Grand Marshall wif my breederslaves.
Thelma Lu has her turn this year and is workin it really hard! She is only a
puppy, for heaven's sake. If you don't help her you could have a decade of
having to look in her widdle eyes and be nagged for not helping get FREE
moolah!
http://www.insiderpages.com/fundraisers/Tri-State-Basset-Hound-Rescue

Thanks to the folks who have been busy typing and helping GM TL. (Hi, Bo!)

Cakie