[Dailydrool] pw trainning

Cathy Burlew cburlew at rochester.rr.com
Thu Sep 11 21:43:03 PDT 2008

Pw Ms Brandy,

I am new to training my slave.  I am 7+ and only had my slave since April.  I have been a little afraid to ask too much of the slave, I don't want to have to change homes again. But now I must start my pw training, I know I will never leave this home.

But now I am more daring .I went to the Boardwaddle less than two weeks after being adopted.    Do I get points for making my slave take me to a picnic 120 miles away?  The slave did not know I THREW UP and when she went to put me in my crate, she found it.  The slave only worried about me, put the crate in the back and let me ride home on her new basset rug she had bought from aunt Shelly.  The slave also cleaned me with her new unworn basset shirt.

Then the she slave almost went crazy thinking I might be sick.  I pee in the house and the slave cleans it and tells the he slave some water got spilled.  Even when I come flying and try to land in her lap, the slave puts me down gently..she now wears bruises on her arms.  I also wait until the slave is seated and comfortable then I remind her to put drops in my ear.  The slave must spend an hour or longer petting me at night or I cry.  Yes, I have a very sad cry, until I get what I want.  I boot Willie out of the way.  Yes, I must stay in air conditioning if the temperature is over 75, and be served ice water.

The slave has now learned that a doggie sundae is not for me..the idea of ice cream topped by milk bones does not appeal to me.  Now a ice cream cone would be nice.  The mom slave says I waltzed right into her heart and hugs me and says she is so sorry I didn't always live here.  Mom has yelled at vets and had crying fits, because she thought my ear would never be well.  The slave is not always obeyed, I put my head in the air, and act like I don't hear her.  I have been known to say I didn't want to go for a walk, then as soon as she takes her shoes off, I cry to go out, on go the shoes and a nice walk I have.  The she slaves says she is alpha, hehehehe..just a sad look and she melts.

Love to all and Brandy my role model,

Maggie Mae (always willing to try new ideas in slave training)