[Dailydrool] Treats!

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Fri Sep 12 11:16:21 PDT 2008

Jill da Bagel here!

Today MeMom opened da big white treat box and started pullin stuff out
to power cook--she does dat sometimes, jus cooks wike crazy an den
freezes eberfing for anoder day.  When she was puttin stuff on da
counter I grabbed da end of da turkey bag and dwagged it into da
greatroom.  I pwayed wif it a weally wong time until MeMom missed it.
I eben et a bunch of the bweast, ice and all!

MeMom here.  Jill managed to sneak a frozen turkey I was thawing out
of the fridge, down the stairs and into the family room with out me
seeing it until it was too late.  So much for power cooking with the
stereo going full blast--I didn't hear the little demon drag the bird
across the floor or anything!  They'll be no turkey for Sunday dinner
now.  I hope Jill gets a whopping belly ache!

Nadine, Slave to Jill the Bagel