[Dailydrool] Basset coming in today but has to move ASAP!!!

Marilyn mjsergent at comcast.net
Fri Sep 12 11:36:51 PDT 2008

I just got a call from a man that is surrendering his Pure Bred solid red
Basset Hound today. I HAVE NO KENNELS OPEN!!!!!!!

The reason for the surrender is that the dog appears to be abused. He bought
him from a breeder (backyard, of course) 2 months ago. The dog was born in
January 2008. He said he has tried hard to work with the dog but he is so
scared and timid that he can not even pet him. He is not agressive but just
lays down and shakes.

If a reputable rescue can take hime TODAY, we can save this boy. I can not
keep him past today because I have no where for him to stay.

Please help. Call the Shelby County Animal Shelter at 502-633-0009 or e-mail
animal.adopt@
<javascript:main.compose('new','t=animal.adopt at shelbycountykentucky.com')>
shelbycountykentucky.com

No pictures yet. This dog will be arriving at the shelter today.

James C.

Shelby County Kentucky