[Dailydrool] Barney

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Fri Sep 12 11:48:18 PDT 2008

We did go to the vet and Barney has a strain of his low back. No weakness, just sore, which is good when you are talking about a 12 year old back. He will be on Previcox for a few days and I'll see if he'll let me put the heating pad on it later. He's busy napping now. He had to supervise my oil change on the way home from the vet. I saw him in the front seat of the car, watching the guys work (couldn't bring him into Walmart with me to wait...) He also got a nice cookie from the girls in the drive-thru at Starbucks and an offer to be their mascot. He was very gracious. So it's been a busy day for him and he's tuckered out.

I've been to the vet every day this week with someone. I hope the trend is over!

Synthia et al