[Dailydrool] Bassets and other breeds

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 12:02:24 PDT 2008

Maggie actually likes all other dogs, but especially loves boxers. My mom has a boxer and he and Maggie chase each other for hours in the backyard and then come inside to wrestle. They really are the oddest looking couple.

Franny, on the other hand, hates tall dogs. Especially, if they stand over her which I'm assuming she takes as a challenge to her dominance. She does absolutely adore her taller brother Gilbert, but he is potentially the biggest chicken on the face of the planet.

Gilbert loves little dogs. I have no idea why. I think it's a fetish.

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny