[Dailydrool] REvooos.

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Sep 13 12:07:45 PDT 2008

My question is will I be able to review from
places I have previously lived and still have it count, even if it is in a
different state?  My husband was active duty air force so I have lived in "a
few places" ha ha.  I am trying to do any reviews that have no reviews yet
so I can earn them $1 each time.

YES!!  I have made the she slave read da rools. WOOFWOOFWOOF. It only says
that places are supposed to be open and used wiffin 6
months......vacationsheslave has done a bunch of places around here....and
is workin her way through a bunch of places she's eatin in Las Vegas....and
phatgirl can eat! (...and bring white boxes to local houndage, including
calendar Ralphie...and Rocket...)

Revoo your little pawsies out! It actually gets to be fun!

Taco WOOF Bell
PwBtWb