[Dailydrool] Judy

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 14 06:33:42 PDT 2008

Judy,

We watched your tribute to Marigold with tears in our eyes.  What a wonderful life you gave to this sweet girl of yours.  I think the thing that made my heart smile was your comment, "she was only 500 miles away".   This was a match that was meant to be and your sweet heart and love to Marigold will stay with her forever.   She will talk about you and her dadslave up at The Bridge and will tell everyone how much you wanted her to find her "only 500 miles away".  Our love and drools are headed your way.

Diane, Bob and Ella Louise