[Dailydrool] Back at ya, Llewis

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sun Sep 14 06:39:01 PDT 2008

 Hey Llewis!

Dis are Dudley whut libs wif da 'ol guy an da gurls.? Mama read me ur letter to da Drool and I wants to be your furend!? You are one ob da bravest houndies dat I hab ebber knowd.? We knowd dat you had sum legbone prollems but not 'zactly dat kina prollems.? Mama says you got fart - er fortitude,watebber dat is.? Wut?? Oh, it mean you keep on tryin' eben when it not eazy to do stuff.? You gots a good MomPerson, eben if her did let dem stick da accypunkshur needles inna you.?

Snooters,

Your furend Dudley (who my Mamaslave sez hopes da headbone branes come soon for.)