[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 23, Issue 20

Suzanne Wilson sluvs2quilt at comcast.net
Sun Sep 14 06:43:54 PDT 2008

There are a couple of things you can try for the rash until Monday.  One is
Gold Bond powder - probably the least objectionable from the pup's point of
View.  You could also try some aloe Vera gel, if the leg seems "hot" - that
Will cool it and won't hurt him if he licks it.

Sandi Wittenberg - Red Bay Bassets

Thank You, I kind of thought that's what I had read, but wanted to make sure
before I tried to put it on him. He doesn't actually seemed bothered by it..
..

Suzanne