[Dailydrool] PDA

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:03:14 PDT 2008

I believe PDA* is considered congenital rather than inherited, in that it
happens sometimes to individual animals (and people) but is not "carried"
genetically, and I may be completely wrong with this belief.
I have not been following this thread so I have no clear idea of what is
going on. Maybe someone will write privately an enlighten me.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis (WHERE'S MY FOOD!!??) and Cooper and Mitchell

**Patent Ductus Arteriosis (I think that's right) a congenital defect of the
arteries of the heart.*