[Dailydrool] Random thoughts for Susan and Bambi

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 13:39:29 PDT 2008

Snooters to all from Bo and Harley.
Susan, I would think that you would have no trouble getting the breeder to give you Laffy Taffy after you let the breeder know that L.T. carries a genetic disorder.  I doubt the breeder would want to introduce PDA (what is that?) into her stock.  Good luck.
Bambi, Sorry Ahrooba's latest possibility fell through.  My husband and I are landlords (of one small in-law unit in our home).  We would be THRILLED if a tenant wanted to do any improvements on the property.  Talk to your landlord.  Before owning, we rented for many years.  I have never had a landlord say no to a proposed improvement.  Some landlords have said go ahead, but at your own expense. Others have said go ahead, I'll split the cost 50-50 with you. Yet others have said, I'll provide the materials if you provide the labor. None has said--great, I'll do it all at my expense (though as landlords, that is what we in fact did when the most recent tenants asked for new flooring, which was in fact long overdue).   Anyway, I'll bet you could work out something with your landlord, maybe proposing any of the above. If you hang in there, I'm sure you will find Ahrooba a good home.