[Dailydrool] Brilliant!

Cheryl Stafford cherylstafford at cox.net
Mon Sep 15 17:40:38 PDT 2008

I must take a moment to brag about my baby Radar (16 months).  He is
absolutely brilliant.  Before he comes down stairs in the morning he
must grab a toy or a sock so that he can concentrate while going down
the stairs.  The past few mornings he has tried to carry his snake down
but my husband kept telling him it was too dangerous, and he would take
it away.  Yesterday morning Radar was determined to get his snake down
those stairs.  He picked it up and carried it down the first step.  The
husband and I are waiting at the bottom with the other two dogs, and
again we tell him it is too long ( about 2 1/2 feet long).  Radar makes
it down the first step, stops, looks at the snake and then he proceeds
to spit out the head, fold the snake in half, pick up the head and tail
in his mouth and continue safely down the stairs just as proud as can
be.  I must say, we just stood there in amazement and wonder at his
thought process and problem solving abilities.  Truly Brilliant :-D !

Cheryl