[Dailydrool] BwaaahahahhahahahahhahahhaMomPershahahahahhahahahhahonbwaaaaahahahahhahahahhahah

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 15:28:58 PDT 2008

Dis
Oh man dis so funneee. I dont nose if   bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahah if I kin
tell it gasp gasp...eben it so....bwaaaahhhhhaahahah see da beke door.....oh
ohoh,,,,, oh my sides....da beke door whut open....Llewis help
meeeeeeeehahahahahahahahahah
Not dat funny, Nigel
Yess....yes it werebwaaaahahahahah da beke door da letch....da fing what
hole it shut...dat letch...it broke oh oh oh gasp gasp...lemmme breathe.....

Not dat funny, Nigel.
Yes it is, Llewis, you poopiepants. Da letch broke, so push da door it...it
open heh heh heh it open no catch to keep it heh hehh clost, no reeson to
use hannel to open door cuz it bwahah open by bwaahhhahaha by itself you
push onit.

Not dat funny, Nigel.

Bwaaaaahahahahahahah so it bin like dis sevreal days, MomPerson snort snort
snort snort push da door it open, we go ins an ousside. Gasp. So taday we
ousside an Me an Poopiepants Llewis
Not funny Nigel.
Yes it IS! Me an Llewis we gets in dis liddel tiff, an MomPerson
bwaaaahahahahahsnorfsnorf come runnin out an she oh oh oh she hit da door
but Dadperson Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha DadPerson FIX DA LETCH!! Not
tellher!! BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and she goes
KABAM face-first inna door like a whatchacallit, cartoom. KABroing! She
neerly broked her nose. She cursing an swering an kickin da
door...Bwaahahahahaha

Not FUNNY Nigel

Oh my doG I have nebber seed her so mad. She forgot all about we almoss,
well not quite.

Not funny Nigel we bin in dese crates for days now. Juss not funny. Stop
laffing she nebber leddus out.
You nebber fink enyfing funny, Llewis, Poopiepants.

Yeah I gettin out before you, big Mouf.

Love an Drool frum Llewis, who dont nose dis odder dog here.
POOPIEPANTSPOOPIEPANTSPOOPIEPANTLLLEWWWWIISSSS