[Dailydrool] scary bank stories - bassetese

cathy brown idigdoxies at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 14:56:45 PDT 2008

Dis is Lucy Lou da Wild Wonder Butt - I habn't posted much lately cuz da momma iz habing a hard time getting to da dwools.  But da story ob da momperson and da bank reminded us of her recent PayPal experience.

She sharin' dis cuz alla her PayPal activities are for Rescues an stuff for bassets.  She alla time sendin' muny to dis rescue an dat rescue and den she decide to buy a liddel pwezent for a basset furend.  An den it happened.  Da PayPal pepuls fwoze her account cuz dey were suspisscious ob a $642 dollar charge from a fureign place whut da momma neber heard ob.

Da momma told Paypal dat she did not affurize dis tranzacshun and den she told da bank pepuls dat dis not her doin'.  An da bank (yay!) putted da muny back inna her ackount.

But Paypal will not gib her back her ackount and she lernned dat she shoulda used da liddel plastik card to garranty (guarrenntteee... (I dunno)) her ackount insteada attachin' it to her bank cuz it wuz bery scary when she thout dat she had losted da $642 fureber.

An' now she iz cuttin' up almost alla her liddel plastik cards an' sendin' pieces ob paper dat's like muny only not green to da rescues.

Dwool fer dem whut needs it - Lucy Lou the WWB