[Dailydrool] Areweekent

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 17:52:59 PDT 2008

Well Brudder Elwood are weekent not much bedder.
MomPerson go to a art fair whadebber dat are. Whut else we do dis weekent?
We go to da GABR Waddle? NO. We did NOT. We sit at home. We finkin about all
dem houndies in Dwite runnin an playin an eetin an getting treets and
priezes an all dem butt sniffin we missin....whut we doin? Sittin in da
hawse. Sittin in da yard. Sittin on DadPerson.  We runnin wif are frens?
Nope. We sniffing butts? Nope. We gettin t-shirts an hats an bananadadadsas
an stuff? Nope. And do MomPerson sell enuff joolree to buy we dem grate
smokd bones? Nope. How much she sell? We don nose but she usin words dat
dont soun good.

Oh well pooey.
Mebbe we get treets. Humf.

Disapointy Nigel an Llewis