[Dailydrool] Rosie gave a scare

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 21 17:52:49 PDT 2008

So I was in the kitchen dishing out supper for everyone, and when I went to give them their respective bowls, Rosie was missing.  I carried her bowl all through the house and couldn't find her.  Looked in closets, under beds, no Rosie.  Went outside, looked everywhere, no Rosie.  By that point I was in tears and having a panic attack.  I just knew someone took her.  We were getting ready to go driving when John happened to glance into our small sheltie's crate and saw the tip of a while tail sticking out through the grate.  Rosie had stuffed herself in her little brother's crate and shut the door!  She could have at least made a noise when we were rushing all over the house calling for her!  I didn't know whether to hug her or scold her!  She got a little bit of both but mostly hugs and pets.  I definitely need a stiff drink now.

Anita & Rosie