[Dailydrool] MeMom

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Wed Sep 24 06:50:43 PDT 2008

MeMom's PET scan came back showing no new mets, whateber dat is. I don
know why she had to hab a PET scan, I don 'member dem doin nuting to
me an I be her only pet!

(I'm a 60 month--yeah I made it to 5 years when they only gave me a
few months--stage four lung cancer survivor who is convinced adopting
Jill the Bagel played a huge part in my recovery. We (yes, this
disease belongs to the WHOLE family) have been in remission for 4 and
1/2 years and count every new day as a blessing.  And, no Jill,you
didn't get scanned.  Only I did.

Nadine Mysker, Slave to Jill the Bagel