[Dailydrool] Hi Everyone!

King George E Grunt george at georgeegrunt.com
Wed Sep 24 06:43:36 PDT 2008

I think I might be rested up from our shuffle! We had
a real great time! Momma said I was a pretty good boy
and only had one time I wanted to eat someone. That
was right before I was getting my blue ribbon for
longest ears! I just didnt want them to mess up my
hair! We also got 2nd in pledges so we want to thank
everyone again who donated pledges to our firstgiving
page and bought things on hounds bay. It was lots of
work but also lots of fun and we love to help the
houndies.

Now I have momma working on our pledge for the Helping
Hands Basset Hound waddle. It is going to be Oct 18 in
Rockdale Texas, that is about 3 1/2 hours from us. But
we always go and we wouldnt want to miss it this year.
We have a real cool tote/picnic/waddle tote on hounds
bay
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1222814837
Momma made us one and put all our names on it. She can
put your houndies name on it too if you want her to.
She can send a pic of our finished one if you would
like to see it. Oh and mom forgot to put in the
listing that it can be folded flat. Better for storing
when not waddling and for shipping.

Welp I better get back to napping so I can help momma
when she gets home. Cause heck after our next Texas
waddle we might have to start working on Boardwaddle
pledges!!

snooters and drool and love to everyone!!

King George E Grunt
www.georgeegrunt.com