[Dailydrool] QUESTION

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 10:17:20 PDT 2008

OK,  now I am stumped   what the hell is an  "  undomesticated  Native
American ??? "  I happen to be Native American,  I am actually a tribal member of
the Miami Tribe of Oklahoma ! I don't quite  understand that statement ??????
hmmmm

As for Sammy biting ?  I always thought dogs were excellent judges of
character ?  I use to have a miniature Dachshund who was just the sweetest  dog, but
every time my sons one friend would come over, Fergie would bite  him????
she also peed on his leather coat that he left on the chair one  night also.
YEA FERGIE !!!!!  he was the only person she ever  did this to. we were clueless
as to why,  if you adopted Sammy,   he may have felt like your boyfriend was
a threat especially if he assumed the  position above Sammy which Sammy would
naturally take as dominance. but  biting is in no way acceptable for any
reason ! I had a basset Lucy who   tried to show aggression and dominance with me,
she growled and barred her  teeth, I quickly grabbed her my the scruff of her
neck and showed her who was  BOSS !   it was the first and last time she did
that to me .  I  sure feel for you trying to make the right decision.

Marlene
Maggie and evil Annie