[Dailydrool] Sammy

Danielle L dll1013 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 19:21:12 PDT 2008

Hello All,

I wanted to thank everyone who sent emails regarding my post about Sammy and animal communicators.  I received so many positive emails, we're going to give it a try...I need to know that I am trying everything for him.

Oh, and by the way, Friday, is Sammy's 3rd birthday.  So Happy Birthday my sweet, sassy hound!  I baked him a cake tonight and will decorate it for him tomorrow.  I am also planning on get him some special birthday treats.  He's going to be a spoiled hound tomorrow!  (not that he isn't one pretty much every day of the year...but with all going on, tomorrow is going to be extra special!)

Thanks again for all your advice and support!

Danielle
mom to Pheebe & Sammy
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/336330
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/651238