[Dailydrool] REVIEWS!!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Sep 26 22:11:53 PDT 2008

I am woofing to help our current Grand Marshall, Thelma Lu! She is a puppy
and just runs and plays....but she finds time to help her homeless friends.
Thanks so much for helping and writing reviews. There are EIGHTY FIVE people
signed up. Which is pawsome!! If everybody could just write SIX more first
reviews we would meet Thelma Lu's goal of $2,000. My she slave is typing her
fingers to the bones cause Taco WOOF is WOOFING her as loudly as she can.
(That isn't all that loud, but TWB is VERY pawsistent.)

FREE MONEY. SERIOUSLY. This costs you nothing but your opinion. Times are
tough for a lot of folks at the moment....but this is FREE MONEY FOR THE PAW
HOUNDS. Start typing. Auntie Jackie is in first place, but there is still
time to type your fingers to the bone and get a wonderful prize. There is a
vintage Hush Puppy Towel to the pawson who writes the most reviews.

Please, do it now!! Time is running out on FREE MONEY!!

http://www.insiderpages.com/fundraisers/Tri-State-Basset-Hound-Rescue

Thank you, thank you!!

Cakie and Taco WOOF Bell