[Dailydrool] Dremel Groomer

Laura Laughery larua66 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 1 16:06:11 PDT 2008

After seeing the advertisement for the PetiCure dremel groomer on
television, we ordered one!  What a wonderful idea!  We already had the
dremel, so we just ordered the attachment.  We were so excited to have this
great grooming tool to use on our 3 babies.  But our babies had a different
view of it!  Tutti wouldn't even allow me near her with it.  Scherzo did a
little better, after I got her in a leg lock and could only do her front
paws.  And Hank...well, I think I got both of Hank's front paws, but not
sure.  Now when I even get the tool out, they run!

Has anyone purchased the entire product, not just the attachment?  Is the
tool they sell quieter than a dremel?

Laura Laughery
Mom to 1 Basset and 2 mixed babies