[Dailydrool] Drool

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 19:06:52 PDT 2008

Heart healing drool to Deb for her loss of Pippi and the other losses she
experienced lately and to Rich and Patty on their loss of their grand old
gentleman Seeger.  You are very much in our thoughts.

Healing drool to Abner for his eye, to Pw Xandy Bear for no more cancerous
lumps, to Deoghee for his seizure, and to Jeff for his cauliflower warts.
My Lisa who went to the Bridge last year had one between her pads that
looked like a sea anemone -- her vet showed it to all of the other vets in
the practice and they laughed about it -- they had never seen anything like
it.

And to Pumpkin and Abby's Dadslave -- your stained glass piece is absolutely
beautiful.  Those judges clearly have no taste!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly,
Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), and Dub-Dub (ATB))