[Dailydrool] Well Well

balange balange at olemiss.edu
Mon Sep 1 17:23:58 PDT 2008

Hiya to all from da boys. Sad drool to all those that have a
need for it, and get better drool to all those what needs
that too. We hab some qwestions for you wonerful droolers.
We habs da dreaded fleas in da house! Me momperson talked to
da vetlady whatnotsosmart, and she say "oh no, da boys no
hab fleas, de hab allergies" so da momp gibs us benedrill.
Well, dat make da itchies stop a widdle, but dis mornin,
brudder Ahroo-ba gots out he kennel and hab fleas jumpin all
obber da place. Me mom put he in da tub straightaway
(whadeber dat means) and hib him fleabath. But der just too
many ub us for all ta get baths wif da rain comin in from da
big winds. And she sure now dat we all gots fleas and da
house, and she wants ta know what ta do, aside from burning
it down lol. So any help be preciated. She no want to use
poison if possible, and gots ta treat da yard adn da house
and da bboys (hey, dat we!) Also, Rooba gots some spots on
he head what are itchy and scaly. Vetlady say de look like
he be scrathing, but now de gitten bigger and der some on he
ear too. der eben some on me ears. So me mom tink it be
ringyworm. (Ew, me gots wormies) and now she berry upseters
wif dat vetlady, and we is hurtin and she no no how to make
we better. She heard tell you could put athletes foot cream
on it, but could she use da spray? help, me mom is not so
smart sometimes.

Love and drool to all in need, and snooters too!
da Boys
Written by Dwake!