[Dailydrool] MAGGIE & THE BABY BUNNY

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 17:24:54 PDT 2008

We have had a nest of baby bunnies in our back yard for about 4  weeks, now,
I have been guarding it with my life to make sure that Maggie nor  Annie got
the babies. well, tonight my husband and I were sitting out on our  patio and
low and behold here comes Maggie ever so slowly walking up to the  patio and we
could see her cheeks were full so we pried open her mouth and yep,  she had a
baby bunny, she didn't hurt it, we made her drop it and then I picked  it up
and took it back to the nest, but to no avail, all six babies were out
running around, the one is extremely small, the runt, i dont think it will live
through the night, but my husband said we have no way to feed her to just put
her back, but she wouldn't stay in the nest, so now both girls wont leave the
back door , they just sit there and whine.

Marlene

deal here.