[Dailydrool] Marley's hole

jules56pt at charter.net jules56pt at charter.net
Mon Sep 1 20:26:38 PDT 2008

First, the four drool producers from Southern Illinois send hearthealing drool to all those who have lost their furbabies in the last couple of weeks.  May you all remember the wonderful times and that you did your best for the ones you have loved.  They wouldn't want you to be sad.  This coming from a person who cries about dogs she has never met.

Anyway, we could use a little drool ourselves.  Our girls are all getting along and settling in with Maggie.  she is an absolute sweetie.  Have never seen her riled about anything.  The drool request is for Marley.  She has a hole in her side and we don't k now how it got there.  Noticed it on Friday afternoon.  She has not complained once but it must hurt some.  It is halfway between her head and tail and first thought was a toothmark.  No other marks are there and the hole is round and rather deep.  My DH thinks someone could have shot her with a pellet gun or something.  It seems too deep for a tooth.

We will be going to the vet tomorrow to see what they think.  Have cleaned it out with peroxide several times and she doesn'[t even protest.  We are just baffled and it seems to be getting bigger too.

Drool to all in need and pleasant dreams.  The SI bunch is sacked out all around me.

Sunny, Ninja, Marley(the holey one), Maggie, and the mom