[Dailydrool] Marley's Hole

jules56pt at charter.net jules56pt at charter.net
Mon Sep 1 20:37:06 PDT 2008

This is my second attempt to send this.  something ate the first one, I think.  We are sending heartfelt sympathy drool to all who have lost their babies.  We know how awful that is and are sending heart healing drool to all those in need.  Time does make it easier.  Someday you will be able to think of your furbaby and rember the fun and laughter.  It has been almost a year since Sherlock left and I still look for him.  He was such a wuss but would have loved the girls who are here now.

We have a request for a little drool ourselves.  Marley has a hole in her side.  It is on her right side about halfway from head to tail.  we have np idea how it got there.  Noticed it on Friday.

It could be from a tooth but there is only one hole and it is perfectly round, no jagged edges.  The Dh thinks someone shot her with a pellet gun.  They are only outside for very short periods and we are here.  We are going to the vet tomorrow so maybe we will know more by then.  she is not bothered by it at all and leaves it alone even though she can reach it.

Drool to all those in need.
Sunny, Ninja, Marley(the holey one), Maggie, and the mom