[Dailydrool] Marley's Hole

jules56pt at charter.net jules56pt at charter.net
Tue Sep 2 18:00:17 PDT 2008

Sorry for the double post last time.  I thought the computer ate the first one.

We just got back from the vet with Marley.  The news wasn't great.  He didn't know what to think.  There feels like something deep in her side.  It was still bleeding.

Tomorrow, the vet will cut into her side to see if he can figure out what is there.  He mentioned lesions, a fungal infection, tumors;  not good to my way of thinking.  She will also get her teeth cleaned while she is under.  I don't know what to think.  Whatever he cuts out of her will be sent to a lab for analysis.  I'm worried.  I was hopng he would clean it out and stitch it up.

We could use a little good outcome drool.  The one good thing about going to the vet is that Marley gets to see the lady whose son gave her up.  Marley gets so much love when she goes there.  I think Marley loves living here with us but I know she was loved before too.  She was just lonely.  Marley isn't lonely any more.

Snooters and drool to anyone who needs them.  Wish us luck.
Sunny, Ninja, Marley(I just want my owie to go away.), Maggie, and the mom