[Dailydrool] Hurricane Gustav

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Sep 2 08:06:05 PDT 2008

I just had to say kudos to New Orleans, Mayor Nagin and everyone who
seemed to have learned a great deal from Katrina!!  GREAT JOB getting
everyone out of that city!  I was so thrilled to hear that they decided
to allow evacuees to bring their pets with them.  What a brilliant idea,
right?  I know most of you will agree, there isn't a chance in hell I
would leave my girls behind, and I know that's the reason so many people
wouldn't leave last time.  Even when they were in their attics with
water up to their noses, they refused to leave without their beloved
pets.  Katrina was a horrible thing, but at the very least, lessons were
learned, lives were saved and that is a wonderful thing.   Drool to the
families who have lost their furbabies.  Our hearts go out to you.  And
welcome to the newest droolers!!  Can't wait to see your pictures and
hear all your shenanigans!!!

Jessica L. Sutton