[Dailydrool] DD Calendar Reminder

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 09:28:41 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I just wanted to remind everyone that the last day to order DD calendars to be shipped in time for the holidays will be Sept 17th.  We will shut down the ordering link from Sept 18 until Sept 21.  Any order placed after Sept 17 will not be shipping until the second week of December.  No orders will be taken after Nov 5th.  All that info can be found here  http://www.cecilgraphics.com/tristatebassetID3/dates.html.

Here is the link to order the 2009 Daily Drool Calendar  http://www.cecilgraphics.com/tristatebassetID3/purchase.php.

Also we are still selling raffle tickets to have your hound appear on the front cover of the 2009 DD calendar.  Tickets will be sold online until Sept 18th and the winning ticket will be drawn on Sept 21 at TSBHR's Sept picnic.  You can purchase your raffle tickets through paypal at  http://www.cecilgraphics.com/tristatebassetID3/frontcoverraffle.html  or just send  a check made out to Tri State Basset Hound Rescue to me Ellie Foth 1624 Ward Street Linwood PA 19061 and I will email you your raffle numbers.  You will also be able to purchase raffle tickets at the Sept picnic.

Any questions just email me off list.

Take care,
Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie and Thelma Lu