[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 22, Issue 3

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 12:53:29 PDT 2008

 Dudley has a paper fetish; toilet, tissue, writing, news, you name it he chews if.? He particularly LOVES TP, however because of the capacity for dragging it down the hallway into the office where he can proudly show off this accomplishment, the little brat.

She did discover toilet paper the other day, what a mess.  I could  only
laugh as she thought it was a normal thing to do.  I put the tp on the  other
way,under but she figured it out.

 On a serious note, about a
week ago, we discovered a small reddish, raised area on the inner
aspect of Delilah Belle's right hind leg.? It sort of comes to a point
yet has not developed a "head."? It actually looks like an inflamed
nipple but is nowhere near the nipple area.? Today we went to see the
vetlady who aspirated cells from it and sent it off to the lab for
testing.? She said? at her young age ( 3 1/2)? it probably ISN"T a
malignancy but only time will tell.? Needless to say we are very
concerned for our sweet, shy gurl.? Please send "good news" drool that
this will only be a benign histocytoma similar to what Dudley had a few
months back.? The results will be back either Thursday or Friday at the
latest.?

Thanks in advance...

Sandi, Mamaslave to the Boys and The Belles - Dozer, Dudley, Daisy and
Delilah ( I was a good gurl, Mama, when she stucked me with the
needle....)

-