[Dailydrool] Are your bassets being left out?

Chris Dowd cdowd_postalpros at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 13:13:40 PDT 2008

I have just the thing your bassets need.  I'm sure
that we don't appreciate our bassets pain at not being
able to express their political feelings at campaign
time.  And maybe you don't agree with their choice for
president.

Wouldn't that be tragic????

Now you can let your bassets express their feelings- I
have campaign buttons so they can tell the world their
ture feelings!  I have both Bassets for Obama pins &
Bassets for McCain pins.

Send me an email at cdowd at postalpros.com to get the
details on how to make your basset the envy of ALL
OTHER BASSETS.  Proceeds go to the Kansas 9, who start
the journey to their news lives on Wed!!!