[Dailydrool] Thanks for all the drool

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Tue Sep 2 15:13:09 PDT 2008

We gotta thank all our hound friends out there who drooled copiously for our mom. She got back from the surgeon a while ago with good news: he says she's doing well, even though things are not perfect yet. She may well just keep on improving. And he put no limits on her, which means we can take her out for lots of walkies and she can lift hounds onto beds with abandon.

Her slaving has lacked a certain amount of zest lately, since she always complains about being tired. The doc made a deal with her: If she has no more arrhythmias for a month, she can begin to stop the tired-making medicine. We sure hope she can do that. We want our perfect (well, almost) slave back.
The Dashing Bassets
and mom Pam