[Dailydrool] We gitin in shape

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 15:19:07 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Da holidey be ober now, an we finally got da Daddy off
me computer so I can read me drools, and Brudder Elwood berry sad, why da
bridge  jus be flooded wif we hounds, it meke da Brudder Elwood very sad, we all be
on  da knobby knees wif da paws pressin togedder fur all dem doggies dat leeb
us. We  all send we sorry's to ebbrybodie in needz. We gotz to git betterz.
An all dis git Brudder Elwood finkin.
I looks round da home, boy we gotz sum whut I callz issues libbin herez. We
gotz da old, da fat, da lazy, da dooze nuffin. Why it time to be Brudder
Elwood  LaLane, git dem old houndies on da moobe. I lookie roundz agin. I gotz me
work  cut out fur me.
Dere Sister Casey and Brudder Bob, dey a snoozin rite dere togedder. Dem
might not be besty place to start da exercise planz. I moobe on.
Why lookie dere. Elder Clara. Iffin dere be sumfin dat needz da exercise  why
it be dat rite dere. Whut she eats on da holidey, my hebbins, she ebbin
bigger dan beforez. We gonna fix dat. I git Brudder Jake, sey followz da  Brudder.
Well I go ober dere, hab to wake her up ob course, I gib her da nose in  da
belly, why I almost git lost in dere, but she be getting da eyeballz open  now.
 We tryz to show herez how to jump and run and we dooze dis and she  git da
attertude. She a barking, got dem lipz back up at da eyeballz, I sey dat  good,
git dat heart a pumpin, I gib her da nose agin, bout git me head ripped  off,
but we gotz to keep ol Elder Clara a kickin. Boy she gittin mad, we still a
jumpin rite at herz, finkin she gonna git up. Well she do git up, she ready to
 eatz da Brudder. I seez it a comin, she showin da teef, I been down dis
road, so I gib Brudder Jake a shobe, an he smash into da Elder Clara.
Brudder Jake nebber knowz whut hit him.
Brudder Elwood safe.
Elder Clara git da exercise.
It be a win win dey fur Brudder Elwood.

We send drool to all in need, and heartfelt condolences to all the families
that have lost a precious hound.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

deal here.