[Dailydrool] Bad, bad slave

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 03:50:04 PDT 2008

Ok, I distinctly remembering posting a few days ago about Maggie not wanting
to eat that much food. Well, I am over 20 drools behind so not sure if
anyone posted suggestions. This morning I happen to be watching her as she
was eating. It looked as if she had difficulty eating. Duh, never thought of
that.  So, after she takes what she wants to eat, I examine her. I am saying
to myself, please no growths, etc in her mouth.  Turns out her back teeth
are not in the best condition.  I know my other dogs have white teeth
because of dental bones and bones from the butcher, etc. Then, it occurs to
me that Maggie refuses to chew on them.  Bad, bad slave has not gotten her a
dental in almost 2 years. I am thinking I know it was December.  Yeah,
December of 06 when the Dad Slave was overseas 2 times ago.  I have emailed
the Dad Slave and told him about Maggie. Now, just waiting for the vet to
open to make the call.  I know I would not be doing her a service by feeding
her soft food the rest of her life, but now that I know, maybe just until
the vet can get us in. He does anesthesia/surgeries on Tuesdays and
Fridays.  Bad slave will be stopping at petsmart to buy canned blue buffalo
for Maggie.

DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie, Oliver and Cooper (who is currenlty licking my toes!)