[Dailydrool] So many dogs

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 03:29:50 PDT 2008

WEEK # 322" IF I DIDN'T HAVE DOGS" FINAL RULE AND COMMENT:   "I would not
have to answer the question "Why do you have so many dogs?" from people who
will never have the joy in their lives of knowing they are loved
unconditionally by someone as close to an angel as they will ever get."
"HOW EMPTY MY LIFE WOULD BE!!! "
I Remain As Always,
L. L.
Lovely Lucy

I find this very fitting Lovely Lucy.  We are over a week behind on drools,
but I can so relate to the above comment by you.  We only have 4 dogs which
are 2 bassets and 2 mini doxies. I know many people with that many dogs and
even more.  These comments come from my family and it royally ticks me off.
Just because none of them have over 2 dogs and many not even that number,
then that is why.  They just don't know the unconditionally love of a
houindy.  Last night I told my husband that we will always need to have an
"elder" basset with us.  No problems there for me. We tend to get our doxies
as pups just because of the bad rep of ankle biters and them not known for
how great they are around kids. I have young 2 leggers so we have to watch
out for all involved.  I contacted doxie rescue over a month ago and
have heard nothing back. Anyhow, since this is a basset group, my dream
vacation would be to go to House of Puddles or even out to Daphneyland.
Both will have to wait as the Dad Slave is leaving again in a month, even
thouigh he has only been gone for a month.  Thank you for your quote Lovely
Lucy.

DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie, Oliver and Cooper