[Dailydrool] today's calendar picture

annieandteddy annieandteddy at columbus.rr.com
Wed Sep 3 05:54:49 PDT 2008

Today's picture is my Annie and my Teddy wishing me a happy birfday.  It
will not be the bestest birfday ever but I will try cause that is what Annie
would want.  I still hurt too much to post about her but I want you all to
know how much I appreciate your thoughts and prayers which I badly need.
She is still with me here following me around as always on her big fat paws
but they are silent paws now so I have to listen hard but she is here not
ATB just not yet.

In honor of her, please hold your babies as tight as they will let you for
as long as you can.  Then give them a big kiss on their snooters.  Then give
them a bellyrub and then give them a twete.  Ok and then one more hug and
kiss.

Beth&

Pw.Annie & Sw.Teddy

 <http://www.dogster.com/dogs/28867/sniff>