[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 19:33:03 PDT 2008

Healing drool to Marley on her mysterious hole (I thought for sure it would
be a rupture sebaceous cyst, but it sounds like maybe she was shot) and to
Delilah Belle (no cancer drool being sent!)

Healing thoughts and drool to Donna Carmack on her latest procedure.  We
hope the worst is soon over and you'll be on the mend quickly.

Marti, I'm glad to hear Lovey Lu is still with you and still enjoying her
days.

Happy birthday to Nellybelly.  And I enjoyed seeing PW Annie's calendar
picture today.  She was a beautiful girl and I know she's watching her mom
with love from the bridge.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa
(ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))