[Dailydrool] This and That

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri Sep 5 08:37:33 PDT 2008

First, the girls and I send Texas sized drool to all the families who
have lost their beloved babies.  We are so sad to hear of their passing,
but we also have joy in our hearts for them, for we know that this life
does not end when our earthly bodies fade.  Rather, we go on to our next
journey, our next adventure, and there we will love and be loved and be
happy, healthy and safe, for life truly does go on.   (We nooz dis fur
shuur )

Second, to Sally...of course I am no expert, but I think the reason that
some dogs seem to have issues with Clara and not with Rolph may have
more to do with Clara than the other dogs or anything else.  She may
exhibit a "vibe" if you will, that dogs can sense when she comes around.
Again, this is theory, but my Diva is the same way, and she usually gets
a similar response from other dogs when we walk through the neighborhood
or are around other dogs in general.  She is the alpha between her and
Sophie, and she is the protector of the house, the alarm that warns of
strangers, the guardian of her momma and 2-legger siblings, etc., and I
think she may bring some of that with her when we're outside of the
house.  Sophie is the laid back, care free, happy-go-lucky girl who has
never met a living thing she didn't like, and the same dogs that will
become excited or aggressive toward Diva will happily wag their tails or
completely ignore Sophie, even if she's right next to Diva.  Kinda the
same way that some dogs will attack one person and not another.

Lastly to Bob the Dog: Diva and Sophie and our whole family are THRILLED
for you and your new little brudder Lenny.  We think that the absolute
best way in the whole world to honor your beloved pet that has gone on
to the bridge is to help out another little furbaby who needs your home
and your love as much as you need their sweet life to remind you of the
joys you shared with all your furbabies before them.  We are so glad you
found each other, and we know for sure that Benny had his paw in the
whole thing!  Welcome Lenny!!!  Snooters to you!!!

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Diva (who will be 3 on Monday!!) and Sophie(who is turning out
to be quite the Daddy's girl!!!)