[Dailydrool] Too many pets

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 05:21:36 PDT 2008

Most of my co-workers and family members think my husband and I are crazy for having 3 dogs and 2 cats. When we got the third dog, I didn't even tell most people that we were going to adopt her because I didn't want to deal with the nagging. Especially from my one of my co-worker who's an anti-social cat lady:( I can still remember my MIL's (mother-in-law) face when she came to meet our second dog, and first basset, Maggie. She simply looked at me and said "These are my grandchildren, aren't they?". Ha! How I enjoyed that moment.

Drool to all!

Courtney,
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie, and Franny