[Dailydrool] Too many pets

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Sep 4 06:08:33 PDT 2008

My reaction to such peer pressure?

for 9.99 Costco's Photo Center will mail you a 20 inch by 30 inch picture of
your choice.

Mine?   Its a blow up of the picture I used for my 2008 DD calendar (July
19th) and its been stapled neatly to my wall.  Anyone walking into my office
usually has to look at something on my monitor ... and as they stand up to
leave.. they see my HUGE picture...

smacks'um right in the face!  Don't like it, don't bother comin' in my
office!

:)

-Robert

PS. those without calendar to see picture (like the millionth time I've
posted a link for it)
http://trebor.thegroves.net/images/theboys/boys_sm1.jpg